- M.A.Master of Arts (M.A.): Available Subjects : Ancient History, Pol. Science, Hindi, Education, Sanskrit, English, Sociology, Home Science & Philosophy.10+2 or Equivalent2 Years 60 Each Subject
- M.Sc.Master of Science M.Sc. : Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, ZoologyB.Sc. with respective Subject from any recognized University2 Year30 Each Subject
- M.A.(RD)M.A.(Rural Development)Graduation in any Discipline2 Year30
- M.Com.Master of Commerce (M.Com.)Graduation with Commerce2 Year240
- M.Mus.Master of Music (M.Mus.)Graduation with Music.2 Year60
- M.B.A.Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)Graduation in any discipline 2 Year60
- M.C.A.Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.)Graduation in any discipline with Maths as one of the Subject at 10+2 Level3 Year60
- M.S.W.Master of Social Work (M.S.W.)Graduation in any Discipline2 Year60
- M.Ed.Master of Education (M.Ed.) Minimum 55% Marks in the B.Ed. Degree are eligible for admissions. There shall be relaxation of 5% marks in favour of SC/ST categories of candidates.2 Year50
- M.Ed.HIM.Ed. Special (Hearing Impairment)The admission for the degree of M.Ed. (Special Education) degree shall be open to :
1- A candidate who has successfully passed B.Ed (Special Education) in respective disability area from a recognised university or any other degree considered equivalent to B.Ed. (Special Education) from an affiliating university and/ or teaching department under any university recognised by U.G.C.
2- A candidate who has successfully passed the B.Ed General course and has successfully completed a one year Diploma Course in special Education in respective disability area recognised by the Rehabilitation Council of India with minimum 50 per cent marks in each course.
3- A student with B.Ed. in particular specialisation may be allowed for M.Ed. multicategory but the reverse is not allowed. B.Ed. with multi-category should not be admitted for specialisation in a single disability at the M.Ed. level.1 Year10
- LL.M.Master of Law ( LL.M.)Admission to the LL.M. Degree Course of study shall be open to those candidates who have passed the Three Year LL.B. Degree Examination of this University or such Examination of any other University or Institution after Graduation under 10+2+3 pattern; or Five Year LL.B. Degree Course under 10+2+5 pattern as is recognized by this University as equivalent for the purpose of LL.M. Degree Course and have secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate in the LL.B. Examinations. The Nehru Gram Bharati University shall conduct Entrance Test for each academic session. Admission shall be made according to merit in Entrance Test subject to the fulfillment of eligibility requirement as determined by the University and availability of seats in LL.M. Course.2 Year60
- M.J.M.C.Master of Journalism & Mass Communication Graduation in any Discipline2 Year30
- M.Lib.I.Sc.Master of Library & Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.)B.Lib.I.Sc. or equivalent1 Year30